Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

profilenya Maudy Ayunda

hi semuanya!kali ini aku bakal ngepost tentang profile Maudy Ayunda. Yuk kita lihat




PROFILE

Hi, welcome to my Website! I’m Maudy, and here’s the part where I supposedly describe myself. And I thought, what better place to start than right at the very beginning?
Well, let me just tell you that I was very fat as a baby. I was born at the mind-blowing weight of 4.2 kg. My dad used to laugh and tell me, “Kalo lagi nyari kamu di ruang bayi gampang banget, kamu paling besar sendiri.” Yes Dad, its amusing. So that was that: I was born on the 19th of December, and I’m a Sagittarius. Just saying. ðŸ˜‰
As a kid, I was very shy. Di umur 3 tahun, aku belajar baca, dan sejak itu, ngga bisa dipisahin dari buku. At least, that’s what my family told me. It’s not really surprising karena sampe sekarang juga masih belum bisa lepas dari buku. I can officially tell you now that I am 90% water and 10% nerd. And I’m proud of it. Hehe.
I would say that my first big challenge in life was surviving my first days in Mentari International School Jakarta. Waktu itu, aku masih kelas 2 SD, dan baru aja pindah ke Mentari. Why was it a challenge? Well, karena sebagai anak kecil yang dirumahnya terbiasa hanya dengan bahasa indonesia atau Jawa, the English language is simply alien. Disinilah aku struggle to find my place in the school, and among friends, dengan hambatan bahasa. But I’m thankful. Karena every struggle has its sweet consequences. Dan dari saat itu, aku belajar untuk bisa lebih mudah adaptasi ke situasi – situasi yang “alien” atau sulit buat aku.
Suatu hari, when I was 10 years old, beberapa astrada dari Miles Films dateng ke sekolahku, untuk talent scouting. Disitulah aku casting pertama kali, dan dipilih untuk memainkan “Rena” di film “Untuk Rena.” It was an amazing experience. Lokasi shootingnya waktu itu adalah sebuah panti asuhan di Cipanas. Dan selama sebulan, aku bermain dengan anak – anak panti asuhan dan juga pemain – pemain lainnya, di alam lepas, collecting snails and running in the dirt. Looking back, aku merasa beruntung banget bisa membuka mataku ke banyak experience, at such a young age. I think it shaped me into the open-minded person I am now.
After Untuk Rena, aku break dari the entertainment industry for a while, dan jadi super active di sekolah. Dari SMP sampai SMA, rasanya dikit banget ekskul yang ngga aku ikutin. I joined the Drum band, paduan suara, teater, team basket, dan lain – lain. Sampai akhirnya aku jadi ketua osis. Dari shooting Sang Pemimpi, Tendangan Dari Langit, Perahu Kertas, pembuatan album “Panggil Aku,” aku belajar pentingnya membuka wawasan dan mencoba hal – hal baru. Shooting di Bromo, Belitung, Bali, dan bertemu dengan banyak pemain – pemain senior bener – bener merupakan pengalaman yang unforgettable. Time became an issue. With a whole lot of activities, membagi waktu antara sekolah, kerjaan, and hanging out with my friends jadi lebih susah. But somehow, I managed to go through my high school life still experiencing hal – hal yang wajib dialami seorang remaja; prom, crushes, etc. Although sometimes juggling things can be hard, it taught to multi-task and choose priorities, and shaped me to the person I am now.
But enough about the general, usual, ordinary stuff. Here are some things most people don’t quite know about me.
I love green tea and big smiles. I love seafood especially crab (in singaporean sauce). I love reading underneath a blanket when its raining. I love to revel in miracles and dreams, and laughing even when its not funny. I love vintage things and pastel colors, owls, and making all things neat. I love sophisticated quotes and headbands, dresses and boots. I love writing songs about the most random things. I love sappy romantic love songs and the way they make me feel. I love mountains and beaches, and (sometimes) not having a care in the world.
But I don’t like uncontrollable storms. They make me feel as if the end of the world is coming. I hate wriggly creepy animals, and I rarely ever watch TV. I shudder at the thought of ghosts, and hate cold food. I hate being lied to, and getting my heart broken.
There are still a lot more, but I’ll keep it short as that. :)
I consider myself very lucky, and I am eternally grateful for the life, friends, parents, family, that God has given me. Right now, I am doing the things I love and loving every minute of it. This is it for now, but I hope you’ll keep following me on this journey!
oh iya bagi kalian yang mau tau websitenya maudy ayunda klik ini oke......bye

No comments:

Post a Comment